Friday, December 03, 2004

We leave for Newport this afternoon, so I won't have access to a computer until we return Sunday night. Got up this morning and my head was really congested. I almost didn't make it out for my run, I felt that crappy. But I decided I had to go just to keep my legs in tune. I'm glad I did. I feel a lot better since I woke up, although my ears are really clogged up.

It is supposed to be lovely all day tomorrow... and then rain all day Sunday. Great.

Whatever is thrown at us, I still plan to slog through the weather and finish the marathon. I've been training too damn long to not complete it.

This should be a fun weekend, and I'm really looking forward to spending some time with Julie and the kids without the worries of cleaning the house, prepping for the holidays, etc. That's all for now. I will give a complete rundown after the marathon.

Aloha

No comments: