Friday, August 05, 2005

The back is feeling better. I think I'm going to run the half marathon.

I know. I know. What about the legs? I don't think a half will hurt quite as much. And I do like running.

The training isn't as intensive. And I know I can finish.

My mind is a little all over the place. I'm worried about Karyn and her family. And it puts things into perspective, you know? I also just read about former NFL quarterback, Jim Kelly (Buffalo Bills) and his son who passed away at 8 from Krabbe disease. I had tears in my eyes just imagining the sense of loss they must feel.

All of the stupid shit we worry about in life, the stress and the worry. Why? Especially when it's job related (in particular entertainment jobs). These people who get so worked up about coffee and how they are perceived. It's b.s. people!

Children are dying from diseases that have no cures. And the families of these children have to find a way to go on and live with a huge pit in the stomachs.

Christ, if I could find a way to make everyone feel this way. To make them understand. That's what I want to do so badly for Cf. But I feel like I'm not making any progress. I feel useless.

8 years old.

Aloha

No comments: