Monday, November 21, 2005

Ran those 9 miles and man was it a mixture of toughness and just the will to finish the run. The first half, I almost didn't think I would finish. As I turned the corner to the my last half of the run, I wiped out and slammed my shoulder on the cement. Man, that hurt. I toughed it out though and I'm really glad I did it.

Still, not the most enjoyable morning. I was wiped out the rest of the day.

I've given up coffee for awhile (again). The past week I've felt so drained by the end of the day. Even now, at the end of my work day, I'm feeling so much more energized.

Big day for American Standard. There was an announcement in The Hollywood Reporter. Got my name in there and everything. Pretty damn cool. If I do say so myself.

That's all for today.

Aloha

No comments: