Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Woke up to run on Sunday but the Santa Clarita Marathon had all of my regular running paths closed off. Decided to head home and spend time with the family. On Saturday, the kids and I prepped all of the letters and sent out 90. Each letter included two magnets. I also sent 120 to Beth, leaving me with around 200... or so I thought. Spoke with Dave this afternoon and he still has 500 more magnets. Yeesh.

Have to get up and run tomorrow and get back into the swing of things. I only have to run 6 miles this weekend, so I'm not too concerned that I missed last weekend. I nearly did 9 the previous weekend, so I believe I'll be fine.

Jake seems to have worked through most of his cold. He does have a little cough, though, which concerns us. Julie called the clinic this afternoon.

Heading home soon.

Aloha

No comments: