Friday, August 13, 2004

It's turned out to be an excellent day. I ran this morning for about 40 minutes (after lathering Ben-gay like gel all over my back) and I felt pretty good. I held an ice pack on my back for the drive into work and there hasn't been too much discomfort all day. Had a good meeting with one of the producers of my next project and got some good feedback.

Most important, though, is that I have sent out about 100 letters. I am surprised at how much of a weight has lifted off of my chest. I have just returned from dropping the envelopes in a mailbox and, man, I feel good.

So, like I said, it's turned out to be a real nice day.

I am looking forward to getting up at 5:30 tomorrow and driving to Pasadena for my first long run with the group.

Aloha


Wait a minute. Did I say 5:30?

No comments: