Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The week is half over and I ma very excited about the new job. There is a lot of adjusting to do, but I still feel this will pay off in the long run. I completed my revision of The American Standard and I believe I will have limited interaction with the production from here on out. Not because I want it that way. It's just the way events have been playing out. Bummer.

I ran Monday and today and plan to get up tomorrow and run a third day. After taking most of the last two weeks off, I feel good about getting out there so early in the morning. I am sending off a magnet design to Dave this week and hope to have my letter out before the end of October. I feel like it's really lat to send out the letter and this is a little stressful. But I feel like it's been a weird time in our country, what with the two disasters that shook Louisiana.

That said, I know that the CF Foundation is working to help those victims from the hurricanes who suffer from CF. That is a point I may bring up in my letter.

Spoke with Beth over the weekend and she's training hard. I'm excited that Team Malchus will have two participants this year.

Aloha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just searching blogs, and I found your blog! I like it!

Signs of a Cheating Boyfriend