Monday, October 03, 2005

After not running all of last week (can we really count my Monday run?), I hit the pavement on Sunday morning with new vigor. The first week of work was behind me. The rewrites of American Standard are of the past. And all of the hanging chads that needed to be worked out in order for us to move on had been accounted for. So, when I took off running Sunday (which will become my new long run day), I had a calmness about me that I had not had in a long time.

I attacked my old foe, the Decoro hill, and was pleased that I was winded when I reached the top. I was actually pushing myself instead of going trhough the motions. And man, my body STILL hurts. But it's a good pain. A reminder that I'm out to raise money to beat this disease.

The magnet design has been sent to Dave (and he received it) and so far, it looks like we'll have the magnets by the end of October. I have a couple of weeks to write the leeter, so I better get started.

I feel positive about the run for the first time since I began. Figures it was at the turn of the month.

aloha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ATLANTA - New Blog Client Integrates Web and RSS Services From...
Bingo Bango Software Inc., an Atlanta- based start-up, announced the release of Elicit.
You’ve a good blog here. I like it
I have a osftware site. It pretty much covers osftware related stuff.
Call over when you have time