Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A small reminder of the nature surrounding our neighborhood: This morning, as I ran for 40 minutes, a woman stopped me to pint out a coyote that was roaming around one of the new developments. She was nervous and walked off in the opposite direction. I stood and stared at the coyote for a moment before it turned and darted back into some brush and probably wandered into the hills.

It's easy to forget that these animals inhabited the land we live on before some developer decided that Santa Clarita was the new hot spot to live.

My run this morning felt very good. I'm always amazed that after several days off, I'm not as lethargic as I think I should feel. Gives me hope that I'll be okay come January. I just have to stay motivated.

worked on the letter yesterday. Waiting to hear back from Dave.

Aloha

No comments: