Friday, September 26, 2003

It's back...

In the CD Player this week:

Don Henley, "End of the Innocence" (at least, until I got to the 2nd side and I got sick of his slick, cynical singing. Jeez, Don, you make a lot of money, don't whine so much)

Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris "Western Wall, the Tucson Sessions"
(featuring some awesome harmonies by these two pioneering women of country/rock music)

Billy Squier, "Don't Say No" (C'mon.... who doesn’t love the Bill-ster. "Lonely is the night...")

The Kinks, "The Ultimate Kinks Collection" (I don't know about the title of this one. It's sorely missing some of their later 70's and early 80's radio hits. But, it DOES have "Ape man", "Don't Forget To Dance", "Living On A Thin Line" and "Victoria" all included here. Pretty good collection, but really, isn't it about time someone puts out a Kinks box set?)

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, "Foxboro, 8/1/03" (Just got this bootleg and it sounds great. I ordered the LA show this week and I waiting on the edge of my seat. Don't tell Budd).

No comments: