Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Trying not to fall behind on the blog.

Woke up and ran an easy 40 on Monday, pushed myself a little harder than usual, but it felt good.

Took the day off yesterday, as scheduled. Did some ADR editing last night after work and didn't get home until 1:00am. Yesterday was a bit of a drag because I learned that KH was rejected from that Ohio Film Festival I felt so confident about.

I just don't get what they're looking for.

But, Ryan and Tony both have people interested in seeing it (i.e. distributors) so we have that going for us. Now, we just have to reload it into the computer. See, there was a minor technical glitch the other night and the final edit was erased from our hard drive. Vill was having a heart attack, but I stayed relatively calm as I realized we still had the DV master.

Today I still got up at 5:30 and ran for 50 minutes. I'll tell ya, it's getting pretty darn cold in the mornings! The run started off pretty rough (let's face it, I was tired). But I finished strong. It's a good sign when you want to KEEP running when your time is up. That's how I felt this morning. Felt like I could run a couple more miles.

Jake is fighting another cold or virus. He sounds pretty horse. Sophie woke up all stuffed up too. Funniest thing this morning, Julie comes out of the bedroom carrying Jake and he's wearing Sophie pink heart sunglasses. Seems that when Julie put on her glasses this morning, he HAD to have his on too. That kid's a nut.

Aloha.

No comments: