Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Good Lord, I am whipped.

Monday night's sound mix went until 3:00 am and I didn't get to be until 3:30. I was dog tired yesterday and with my immune system weakened, a cold saw its opportunity and pounced. Ugh.

I did manage to get up at 6:30 and run the Decoro hill this morning. It wasn't physically hard, but it was difficult fighting back all of the cold related crap in my head. But, I am glad I ran. I was this close to sleeping for another hour. Probably should have.

Jules and the kids sound like they're having a great time back in Ohio. Sophie appears to have come out of her shell and is going up to Grandma and Grandpa and just playing with them. Her "shyness" seems to be fading. Maybe it's because she's so popular in her preschool class. I don't mean to say that like I'm Joe Bragging Guy (you can tell I'm sick when all I can come up with is that LAME name), but she's always getting requests from other moms to have play dates. I can't tell you how happy I am that she's making friends so easily. That has always been one of my big fears, that she'd end up lonely in class. Had a little of that when I was a kid. It hurts being excluded.

Jacob, on the other hand, isn't going to have any problems finding friends. The kid is the first one out of Julie's arms when she gets someplace and he's just so friendly. When we were at the airport on Monday, he was proudly pointing to his Sesame Street shirt and identifying the characters for strangers. "Coco... Elmo...Ehrnie..."

God I miss them.

The Movie sound mix is coming along wonderfully. We got a good chunk of our work done Monday night and we're meeting again tomorrow. Hopefully we'll finish up then, transfer everything to the hard drive next week and have everything done in time for the Bowling Green screening.

Keep you fingers crossed.

Aloha

No comments: