Thursday, October 02, 2003

The results of Tuesday's late night had a direct effect on me Wednesday. I woke up at 5:00 on the dot, but forced myself to go back to sleep (oh, that was real tough, honest). Got up at 6:00 and went running by 6:30. I did 4 solid miles (instead of the scheduled 6) and it felt good.

The rest of the day I was spent, though. Couldn't much get my brain to work, although that could have been caused by the fuel line leak in my car.

Talked with Tony a little more and I'm going to spend the night up at their place in Lake Arrowhead next week. I'm sure we’ll discuss the job opportunity a little more.

Got home and Jake was sounding barky like he has the croup again. Perfect, just in time for their trip back to Cleveland.

Haven't done any reading or writing in awhile. Have to get back into the swing. Kind of occupied with KH, though.

No comments: