Friday, November 07, 2003

I'm sitting in a Bowling Green tech lab where the movie is being dubbed from dv to DVD.

In arrived in Ohio at about 5:15 this morning and sat in the Cincy airport for almost 2 hours. I attempted to sleep on the floor with my head on my duffle and one of those airplane pillows. Not the most comfortable items. I think I slept some. It's all a little blurry. Arrived in Toledo around 9-ish and Sean picked me up a half hour later.

It was very strange driving into Bowling Green. I haven't been on campus in a couple of years (I think I've said that before). Sitting here in this tech lab, it's almost surreal. I'm lounging around, watching the movie record in real time. A few minutes will pass and I'll look up out the window at campus life. I feel so out of place. And old.

We got a nice little blurb in the Toledo paper. Something smaller in the BG campus paper (which was a little disappointing).

I've spoken to Jules and the kids a couple of times. Sophie was really sad last night and this morning. I'll have to make it up to her.

Seann and I have measured out about 5 miles so far. I have to figure out the other 4 to get my 9 mile loop set. Might need a nap before I run, though.

Seann just returned with some grub, so I'm signing off now.

Bob's coming in tonight. Looking forward to that.

Aloha.

No comments: