Saturday, November 08, 2003

We are now in one of the new BG computer labs. I ran only 8 miles last night before my legs began cramping up from the wind and cold. I believe it was in the high 30's when I finally finished! We tested the DVD at the theater and it looks like it will project fine. Getting kind of anxious about the whole thing, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Beth and Tom are coming up early for dinner and that should be fun. Bob has been here since last night and it's been wonderful just hanging out with him. We spent most of last night at our old campus hangout, Pollyeyes. After several drinks we went to one of the college bars for a about 15 minutes before I really began feeling old.

I miss Julie and the kids terribly. Thank goodness I can call them anytime. Can't wait to get home tomorrow.

One thing I don't miss about Ohio is the smoking. All of my clothes smell like cigarettes. Disgusting. That's one reason we won't be moving back to Ohio any time soon. I can't imagine what that type of polluted air would do to Jacob's lungs. And it's not like these "no smoking" rooms are actually sealed off from the smokers. In fact, the place we ate lunch at had the smoking room in the front of the restaurant. Ugh.

That's all for now.

Aloha.

No comments: